Saturday, July 24, 2010

A bit about me!



Hello! My name is not Jessie Saint James, that is just the name of my Sim, but it is the name I will be going by so....Hello! My name is Jessie Saint James, and I am a hardcore simmer! Currently I have 2 Sims 3 families: The Wolff family [Erekah, Jacques, Tori, and Amelie], and the Saint James family [Jessie, Elliot, and Elliot Jr.]. The Wolff family is my no cheat family. The only cheat on will use with the Wolff family is moveObjects.



This is the Wolff family. From left to right: ?, Tori, and Erekah.


The question mark is there because I don't remember his name [he died] and Erekah remarried to a man named Jacques soooooo.....he will be known as ?. :)

This is Erekah and Jacques. They just got married here in this picture. {Private Wedding}


Unfortunately, I just recently deleted all my screenshots of the Saint James family. I will post pictures of them soon! :D Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment